An easy and quick ice cream recipe with only 5 ingredients and in 5 simple steps.
- 1/4 cup coconut milk (any nut milk can be substituted)
- 1/4 cup honey
- Squeeze of lemon or lime, or 1 tsp. vanilla
- the meat of two avocados, smashed or pureed until no lumps appear
- Pinch of sea salt
- Add honey to avocado meat, mix thoroughly with spoon.
- Put mixture in blender.
- Add coconut milk (or whichever milk you are using), squeeze of lemon or lime (or vanilla) to the mixture, and a pinch of salt.
- Blend on medium until you get a nice smooth consistency.
- Take out and freeze for at minimum 2 hours or overnight. sometimes the ice cream may need to sit for 15-20 minutes to be soft enough to scoop.