This is one of my favorite recipes, it looks a bit long, but it’s really very easy to make and very tasty.
- 1 large eggplant
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- To tate Salt & Pepper
- 1/2 lemon’s juice
- slice the eggplant to 1 cm slices, place on a tray and sprinkle with salt on both sides. Let it rest for 15 minutes for the eggplants to “dry up”.
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees (C).
- brush the eggplant slices with some olive oil and place on a baking sheet in the oven.
- After 30 mionutes, flip the slices and leave for another 15 minutes.
- Pour some lemon juice drops on the slices once removed from the oven.
Best served hot accopanied by some Tahini