Came upon this recipe after discovering i had quite a lot of Arugula plants rapidly growing in my garden and deicded to give it a go. DELICIOUS!
- 250-300 gr of Fusili pasta
- 2 cups Arugula
- 1 1/2 cups of halved cherry tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons capers
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 lemon’s juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons of minced basil
- salt & pepper
- Cook pasta until al dente. Drain pasta and rinse under cold water.
- Toss pasta with arugula, capers, and Parmesan cheese.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, basil, salt, and pepper.
- Pour dressing over pasta salad and toss until well coated. Season with salt and pepper and serve.