Avocado is without any doubt one of the most interesting ingredients in the kitchen. While most people use it as a vegetable, in some countries it is served as a desert.
The following recipe is not a desert, but definitely delicious!
- 4 Sweet potatoes, preferably large ones
- 2 tbs canola oil
- Kosher salt & black pepper
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 sliced avocado
- 1/4 cup chopped and roasted pecans
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley leaves
- 1 cup crumbled goat cheese
- green salad (for the serving)
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Rub the sweet potatoes with the Canola oil and season with some salt and bake on a rimmed baking sheet until tender (40-50 minutes).
- Split the potatoes open and drizzle the olive oil.
Season with some salt and pepper.
- Top the potatoes with the avocado slices , pecans, parsley and cheese.