This corn pie is so easy to make (you won’t even need to use your oven!) and even children love it!
This is definitely a great (and fast) solution for a quick meal.
- 1 cup corn (frozen or from a can)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 spoon ketchup
- 3 spoons grated cheese (cheddar is just fine)
- 1/2 TS salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Heat small pan (20-24 cm) with a drop of cooking oil and pour the mixture.
- Cover the pan and let it cook for 5 minutes and the bottom solidifies and get s a light golden color.
- Flip the pie and let it cook for another 5 minutes.