This is a really easy recipe that even kids enjoy!
- 2 cups of arugula
- 1 small clove garlic
- ½ cup sliced almonds (other nuts can be used)
- zest of one lemon
- juice of ½ lemon
- salt and pepper, to taste
- ½ cup olive oil
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan
- Add all ingredients except for olive oil and cheese into a food processor.
- Turn the food processor on. While running, drizzle the olive oil in gradually.
- Once all the ingredients are well blended and pesto looks smooth, add the Parmesan.
- Serve spread on toast or mixed with pasta.