This delicious salad is very simple and fresh. It will take you not more than 10 minutes to impress your partner and friends.
- 1½ quarts cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 clove minced garlic
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Cut cherry tomatoes in to halves, place in bowl or dish and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, and garlic; mix well
- Toss tomatoes with fresh basil, then drizzle with the oil mixture.
- Stir well, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Note, depending on your guests, you might consider adding some minced chili/Tabasco