This delicious Guacamole recipe is very simple but addictive!
The recipe’s success lays in having enough salt lime juice. It is crucial as avocados come in various sizes according to season, location, price, type… You’ll need to adapt a bit.
- 2 avocados
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 2 tablespoons lime juice (possibly more)
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt (possibly more – according to taste)
- Peel and pit the avocados before placing in a mid-size bowl
- Add lime juice, onions and salt to the bowl
- Mash it all together
- Taste and eventually add more lime juice and/or salt