Ingredients for Peanut dressing
- ½ cup peanut oil
- 2 Tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 Tablespoons seasoned rice wine vinegar (or apple cider vinegar)
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 1-½ Tablespoons honey
- pinch of cayenne pepper
Ingredients for the salad
- 4 cups chopped kale
- 1 cup finely green cabbage
- ¼ cup chopped fresh mint
- ¼ cup chopped Coriander
- 1 scallion, slivered
- 3 Tablespoons chopped peanuts
- Prepare the dressing by whisking all the ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Combine all the salad ingredients except the chopped peanuts in a large bowl.
- Add about half the dressing and toss well, adding more dressing as needed so that all the leaves are lightly coated. The salad tastes much better if dressed at least 30 minutes before serving, giving the vinaigrette a chance to soften the crunch of the kale leaves.
- Add the chopped peanuts right before serving and mix.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste