- 8 ounces (225 gr) kale leaves (no tough stems)
- 1 medium Granny Smith apple, peeled and cut to bite sized pieces.
- 4 to 5 medium radishes, julienne sliced
- ½ cup cranberries (dried)
- ½ cup roasted pecans, chopped slightly
- 2 ounces (50 gr) chilled, soft goat cheese(optional)
- 1½ tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 Dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1½ tsp. honey
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Chop the kale into small, bite-sized pieces. put in a large salad bowl, rub a pinch of sea salt into chopped leaves to bring out the aroma and darken the color.
3 Add the radish, apple, pecans and cranberries to Chopped Kale
4 Crumble the goat cheese over the top.
5 mix dressing in a small bowl and whisk well, then, pour the dressing over the salad. Be sure it is evenly coated.
Let salad sit for 10-20 minutes for best flavor, though, can be served immediately.