- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, freshly shredded (keep in longer shreds)
- ½ cup shredded zucchini (courgette) and/or carrots
- Parchment paper
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees C.
- Using a paper towel, remove excess moisture from the shredded zucchini and carrots.
- Combine the Parmesan cheese and the shredded vegetables.
- Place Tablespoon size drops of the cheese and vegetable mixture on a baking sheet topped with parchment paper.
- Gently flatten mixture with the back of a spoon.
- Bake for about 8 minutes or until the cheese crisps are sizzling and the edges are starting to brown.
- Allow crisps to rest on the baking sheet for about 5 minutes and then transfer them to a serving plate with a spatula. Crisps will continue to harden.