The mixture of carrots with a sour of spicy element is always refreshing.
On top of it being delicious, it adds a nice color to the table.
Try this spicy carrots salad recipe for a new twist.
- 4 big grated carrots
- 1/2 finely chopped green chili
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 2 Tbs finely chopped coriander
- 1 Tbs chopped lemon (with peel)
- 2 Tbs canola oil (Seasoning)
- 4 Tbs lemon juice (Seasoning)
- Salt and pepper (Seasoning)
- Mix all ingredients except for the seasoning and let rest for 1 minute
- add seasoning and serve