Cooking a homemade restaurant style pasta sauce is not hard at all. With a few ingredients you can make a delicious, easy and healthy pasta.
Avocados are awesome to cook with because they are creamy, tasty, full of nutrients and a favorite of many people.
- 1 pound of pasta
- 1 cup of tomato paste
- 1 cup of water
- 1 avocado, medium
- 1 garlic clove
- Black pepper to taste
- A pinch of salt
- Cook your pasta of preference until al dente.
- In a pot pour your tomato paste, cup of water salt and pepper. You want to keep this sauce over medium heat for around 45 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes, to make sure the tomato is well cooked. If you end with some leftovers, save it in a glass jar
- In a food processor or blender, add your previously peeled avocado with a pinch of salt and the garlic clove. Remember to remove the pit. Blend until creamy and smooth.
- Serve your warm pasta and add some avocado cream. Stir to combine.
- Add some tomato sauce and top and enjoy. You can decorate the plate with some basil leaves.